Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Track Practice

Well, my Quinn's running was a little bit short lived. We started track practices again tonight. Don't get my wrong, I'm very excited to be running track practices with the team but darn, I really wanted that t-shirt. Ben said that he's make up a track practice training shirt for me - let's see if he pulls through! It was darn cold tonight at practice - it's supposed to snow tomorrow so it was bitter cold - that's so hard to run it. It really didn't help that I grabbed my capri pants instead of my tights from my closet so my shins were a bit chilly. We did a pretty easy track workout - 1600(T), 800(I), 400(R) with 400(E) in between. It was so amazing to get back to our strength training afterwards - it had been so long since I'd done a squat and doing them next to Jim was even more motivating! I was a little sad to see everyone with their head lamps running by us doing Quinn's run but maybe once I get in better shape again, I'll do that run before coming to track. Jim did it .. Ben says we're not supposed to but we'll see. I want that shirt :)

Today's Miles: 4.5
Total Miles: 16.0

1 comment: