Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday

Well, it had been a few days since I've run last (okay maybe a week but who's counting?!). I was pretty excited to go out for track practice tonight. It was a bit chilly but nothing like we had a few weeks ago. In fact, I would say that tonight was a perfect running night. Did a pretty great workout - 2400 at race pace followed by some speed work. A friend and I debated whether that would be it for the night because technically we're tapering since the race is next weekend (AHHH!!) but Coach surprised us and had us finish the night off by running 3 miles or 45 minutes (to get to 8pm), which ever came first. Obviously for me, 3 miles came first so that's how I finished off the night. I know this isn't a terribly exciting post but I pretty much have a whole array of emotions right now with just a week or so until the race so I'm not really sure what to say or write. I'm sure I'll figure something out ...

Today's Miles: 7.5
Total Miles: 201.5

No comments:

Post a Comment