Monday, August 3, 2009

Walking

Well, the pain in the knee/calf struck again tonight when I was heading out for my run. It was a quick 3 mile run, which really doesn't even affect me anymore. Those short runs feel great to me. Unfortunately, it did not feel great tonight. I set off trying to run and the pain in the leg got so bad that I just couldn't do it. I'm all about pushing myself through being tired and being sore, but this is beyond that. I didn't want to not do anything at all so I set off to walk a bit. Sure, it was still sore and it still got pretty swollen but the pain was more manageable than running. I got 2 miles in before I decided it was enough. I figured that two miles of walking is better than no miles while sitting on the couch.

Today's Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 119.5

No comments:

Post a Comment