Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday

Wow, I forgot how great Tuesday track practices can be and how great it is to be out there and accomplishing goals that Coach gives us. I was slightly worried after not running for a week, but also excited to give the knee a try and see how the cortisone shot was going to hold up. We did an endurance run tonight, which started with faster paces in the beginning and end of the run to work on staying strong in the beginning and the end of a run. No walking, no 400 easy lap in between drills, just running. And wrapped up the day with a 2400 cool down (mile and a half) run. That's hardly a cool down for me but I ran the whole thing, ending the night strong. My knee felt pretty good - a little sore at the end but much better than it's been in the past. Hopefully this cortisone shot keeps working!

Today's Miles: 6.0
Total Miles: 125.5

No comments:

Post a Comment