Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Training Partners

"Your training partners are key to your success, and friendships based on your runs together are strong." - Bill Rodgers

Despite how hard it can be to get motivated for a Tuesday track practice, I know that I'm always going to have a good time because of the people I run with. Saturday's are a little more lonesome for me since I don't have a running partner at my pace for the long distances, but Tuesday's are a bit different. I truly enjoy the group of people that I run with and look forward to seeing them every week. It's great to talk to them while running, encourage each other (okay, actually they encourage me a lot) and share tips to help our pains and challenges. I truly don't know that I would enjoy this as much if I didn't enjoy the people I was running with. They truly are the ones that make this experience better for me!! They have no idea how important they are to me ...

Today's Miles: 5.5
Total Miles: 169.5

No comments:

Post a Comment