Monday, July 20, 2009

My Indoor Home

I have been spending a lot of time inside the gym at my apartment complex on the treadmills. I still am not able to get up in the morning before work to run (despite the fact my alarm has been going off at 6am for almost a week now). By the time I come home from work, I want to eat dinner and then give my body a break before I start running. I often end up running too late to run outside because of the lack of sun, so I've been spending some time in the gym. I like the treadmill to the right - it's closest to the TV - and I still like being able to set a pace and just go with it for as long as I need to. I still haven't heard any bad criticism about running on a treadmill so I'm going to keep it as a back up as long as necessary until I can get in a better routine and get outside more often.






PS - I know the picture of me running may not be pretty but you get the point :)

Today's Miles: 2.5
Total Miles: 85.5

No comments:

Post a Comment