Saturday, July 18, 2009

Only 12 more weeks

AHHH!! Today marks the 3-month away mark to the marathon and I'm terrified. Training hasn't been going nearly as well as I would like it to be going, even though I'm still doing more than I thought I would. I've actually realized today that I will only be running the half-marathon in 12 weeks. I think I bit off a bit more than I should have with my marathon goal and I know that I will do much better by starting off with the half marathon. 13.1 miles is still a GREAT accomplishment, despite my slight disappointment. All I know is that I truly have to get my body in gear and become a lot more disciplined because I only have 12 weeks!! It's time to stop screwing around and truly get going so I can meet this amazing goal of mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment