Saturday, December 5, 2009

Darn

Darn, I totally missed my favorite run at Garden of the Gods this morning. We even pushed practices back to 8am starting today because it's still a bit dark and cold at 7am on Saturday mornings during the winter. I was passed out cold until 11am today. Yes, I was dealing with some things last night and didn't sleep that well, and had a pretty stressful week, but still, I couldn't believe it. Didn't even hear the alarm go off. Darn. I finally got up and got going and ended up running on the treadmill in the afternoon. Nice, easy, 2 mile jog, followed by a pretty intense new strength workout that I'm starting a few times a week. I'm glad that I still got up and ran on my own because that's been something I've struggled with lately but totally bummed out I missed the group run this morning. Darn.

Today's Miles: 2.5
Total Miles: 18.5

No comments:

Post a Comment