Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh No ...

Okay, this injury is really bad. I ran a little bit on Thursday ... and by run ... I mean I mostly walked because I was in so much pain. I was hoping to run the last session of hill repeats this morning but knew when I woke up limping that it wasn't going to happen. I still came out to Cottonwood Park to meet the group and wanted to help out and encourage everyone else while they ran their hill repeats. I wasn't aware that it was a 2 mile walk out to the place we were doing the hill repeats and that walk made me pretty sore. So sore that I couldn't even walk back a few hours later - I drove back with Coach Kelly. This is really, really discouraging. I'm going to give myself a break from running next week and hope that everything heals so I can get back on track soon.

Thursday's Miles: 2.0
Today's Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 25.5

No comments:

Post a Comment