Thursday, June 4, 2009

Frustrated

Seriously, what is my problem and why is it impossible for me to wake up in the morning? I was all set to get up in the morning at 6am (alarm was set for 5:50am so I could snooze once!). My plan was to go to the gym and run my 3 miles before work. Before going to bed last night, I picked out my work outfit, packed my bag and even packed shower stuff so I could get ready for work at the gym this morning rather than coming home first. I was all excited, and even more excited to be able to come home after work and have a whole night to myself.

And then this morning comes. Alarm goes off. I snooze until 6am like I planned. Then I snooze until 6:15am. Then again until 6:30am. At this point I can still get up and go to the gym. Then it's 6:45am. I can still get up - I'd be rushed but I could do it. Thank goodness for a flexible work environment where I can come in at a reasonable time before 9am. Next time I open my eyes it's 7:30am and it's way too late. CRAP! So frustrated with myself. There was NO reason I couldn't have gotten out of bed, especially since I was awake. I really, really need to work on that because I want to start working out in the mornings. Sure, I don't have much going on after work but there are some days that I do and I don't want to compromise my training and it makes more sense to do it in the mornings. I honestly just don't understand what is so hard for me and why I can't drag my butt out of bed in the mornings ... ugghhh ... off to the gym after work I go ...

No comments:

Post a Comment