Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yellowstone

I took advantage of some vacation time and went up to see my friend Cody so we could visit Yellowstone and some other great places in Montana for a few days. I wish I could say that I ran like I wanted to, despite the fact that I placed my running clothes and shoes, but it just never quite worked out for me. I didn't even get to hike very much because Cody had just had his appendix out the week earlier and wasn't quite healthy enough for it yet, which was very disappointing for me. However, I did have a GREAT few days. It was really wonderful to get away and just be surrounded by the beauty of the area. Words cannot describe how peaceful and picturesque it is .. and how happy I was to be there. Instead of trying to describe it, below are some of my favorite pictures from the trip, which were very hard to pick out from over 125 pictures that I took over a 3 day span ...











No comments:

Post a Comment