Monday, June 1, 2009

Rain

I hate rain ...

I hate rain even more when I use it as an excuse not to run. I have enough of those, I don't need to add rain to the list. I was supposed to run a mile today as part of my training plan but of course it was raining. And it didn't just rain, it stormed, like it's been doing in the afternoons for the last few weeks. PS - I so thought I left the afternoon rain storms when I moved out of Colorado but that's clearly not the case. Anyways, I tried on multiple times to get outside to get a quick mile in but every time that happened, a bolt of lightning would strike and I turned right back inside - figured one mile wasn't worth dying for! I hated the idea of driving to the gym for one mile, knowing it was going to be packed. So, I didn't run and I regretted it all night long.

I hate rain ...

No comments:

Post a Comment