Saturday, June 13, 2009

The iPod Failed Me

I had a brief meltdown last night where I actually thought I was going to be running 24 miles at this mornings group run. Thankfully, I was wrong and we ended up only running for about an hour and a half, which is about 6 miles for me. I felt off this morning and it was another crummy morning - cold and almost rainy. I needed the extra motivation of my iPod, especially since we were just told to go out and run for as far as we could in a certain amount of time. Not before I could finish a complete song on my iPod, it died!! UGH, I needed it so bad on this run and not having it was a huge struggle for me. I officially made a note to myself that I now need to charge it more often during the week, whether I realize I need to or not because I absolutely cannot have that happen to me again. The iPod failed me when I needed it the most. I guess that's what happens when you rely on technology too much...


Today's Miles: 6.0
Total Miles: 44.5

No comments:

Post a Comment