Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rainbow

I was having a really tough day today. My body was really sore from yesterday's workout and I didn't sleep very well so my body was just off. Add that to the fact that it was a crummy, rainy day outside, and I was just in a funky mood. I wasn't motivated to work out today even though it was Wednesday which is my long yoga class day, and I normally look forward to that. It took a lot of energy for me to get off my couch after work to get to the gym and eve n after getting dressed, I was just feeling off, which is a terrible feeling. I was really searching for something to give me a boost of energy. I don't know if it was a sign from Aunt Goofy or what, but as soon as I got on the highway, there was a rainbow right in front of me. It put an instant smile on my face :) Sure, my workout was still hard and I'm still tired and sore, but for those few minutes, I smiled and was given a boost of positive energy that I really needed and for that, I'm thankful!



Tuesday's Mileage: 5.0
Today's Mileage: 1.0

Total Mileage: 33.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment